Webinar: Connecting Silos in the SAP Lifecycle
When it comes to enterprise software applications, there are three key drivers for change: business, compliance, and technology. When change occurs, there is a competing demand for software delivery: deliver functionality faster and maintain high quality. Unfortunately, many organisations have silos that inhibit fast, high quality software delivery.
With a focus on SAP environments, this webinar is about connecting these silos through business process modelling and software testing.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to deliver quickly and effectively in SAP enviornmetns
• Why business process modelling, requirements and blueprinting need to work together
• How to properly link requirements to functional tests
• The role of automated testing, performance engineering, and test data management in a connected SAP enviornment
• The tools and processes required to enable you to deliver faster, better, and smarter testing
About our presenter, Nalin Parbhu
Nalin Parbhu is the CEO/CTO of Infuse. During his 17 year career in software engineering, he has worked on hundreds of testing projects. He is a specialist in process and technical testing who has worked globally on 20+ ERP projects in SAP, Siebel, Oracle E-Business, and Peoplesoft.
Access the recording and slides